For the policy and procedure manual go to the NURSES CORNER in policy and procedure <under construction>
Staff Training Powerpoints
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Life Threatening Allergy / Epi Pen Training
- Personal protective equipment guidelines
- Bed Bug School Management : EPA Guidelines
School Nurse Timeline
- Click here to view the nurses’ timeline for the school year.
Head Injury / Concussion
- Link to CDC Heads Up Concussion Training. Be sure to provide a copy of the certificate to Health Services as proof of completion.
- Sports Clearance Form
CAT Team and Sexual Health Resources
Click here to view a narrated webinar that assists high school staff involved in ESTABLISHING the condom availability program. Nurses- please have your staff, who will be counseling students, review this. (there are some long pauses, but wait for it….it will continue.
BPS Adolescent Medicine Referral manual contains detailed information on the adolescent medicine programs in the city. Please share this information with the other members of the CAT.
- Guidance on Ebola for Boston Schools (1)
- COMMUNICABLE DISEASE REFERENCE CHART rev 2015
- Lice parent info
- Click here for immunization requirements for the 2013-2014 school year.
- MIIS Process BPS Nurses Registration in MIIS 2015
- 911-BEST Team Emergency Referral Form – Please e-mail or fax to health services.
- Individual Collaborative Health Care Plan 2013-2014
- Release of Medical Information Form
- BPS-when to stay home from school
- Health services Parent 2015–
- Seizure Training1 (1) Information for staff on children with seizures
Sickle Cell IHP and 504 planning
- SickleCellSchoolModifications.504 Information to consider when accommodating students with sickle cell
- This is the List of Circulars from the Superintendent. It is sometimes easier to look up by scanning the list to locate which office is responsible , then going into the main website shared drive to go to the area that is responsible for the circular.
Communication Matters is a guide for families, clinicians and schools to assist in communicating and managing the complexities of children with special health care needs
Healthy Kids Series Stopping germs 2014 is a brochure that can be sent home in back pack to remind parents of young children, especially, that respiratory hygiene and good hand washing will help decrease absenteeism