These are the basic forms for communication between the home, the medical home and the school. For more detailed communication needs and sharing of health information, speak to the school nurse.
- Individual Collaborative Health Care Plan 2014-2015
This form is completed by the family and the student’s medical provider. It is a pre requisite for any accommodations
- Over the Counter Medication Consent Form
This is a permission form from the students family that allows certain over the counter medicine to be given to the student.
- Parent Guardian medication-authorization
All medications given in school require a parent/guardian’s consent as well as an order from a medical prescriber
- Authorization for the Exchange of Health & Education Information (HIPPA/FERPA Compliant)
- Physician’s Statement for Temporary Home/Hospital Education
- MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION request
This form is completed by the school nurse. For additional information about eligibility for transportation, please refer to the Medical Transportation page.