PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CLUB OF BOSTON
The 2016 Scholarship Committee of the Professional Women’s Club of Boston is pleased to offer a female resident of Boston
$1000 SPECIAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
All female candidates interested in the field of Special Education are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applications is May 1, 2016.
Candidates must include:
- Proof of Massachusetts residency
- Attend an accredited Massachusetts college/university
- Declare a Major (Junior year through Graduate School)
- Official school transcript
- Written letter stating future career plans and why you deserve this scholarship (300 words)
- Attend (with invited guest)
Professional Women’s Club of Boston Annual Meeting
June 25, 2016
Rustic Kitchen Restaurant (Revere Hotel, Boston)
Your scholarship is awarded at this meeting.
Please send me all information in one packet by May 1, 2016.
I will notify the successful candidate and invite you to attend our annual meeting/luncheon on June 25, 2016.
Our scholarship is awarded (2 semesters-$500 each semester).
Geraldine C. Wyse, Scholarship Chairwoman
Professional Women’s Club of Boston
509 East Sixth Street
South Boston, MA. 02127