Strengthening Adolescents–Family Empowerment
Let us come to you!
Who should be referred to SAFE?
Young people aged 13–24 and families who, as a result of alcohol or other drug use, are experiencing:
- Legal, medical, educational or personal problems
- Problems with family or friends
Young people who have not engaged in treatment in the past
What does SAFE offer?
Family Intervention Specialists provide assessment, individual and family support, community-based intervention, linkages to other services, assertive case management support, as well as:
- Skills for a healthy and SAFE lifestyle
- Tips to identify substance use triggers
- Encouragement of pro-social activities
- Linkages to support and services
- Support around positive family relationships
Services provided at your preferred location: at home, school, or in the community.
Service areas include communities in Suffolk County and the North Shore. Please call about other service areas.
Substance use issues can be resolved with proper treatment. Getting help early is the key to protecting your child’s health and safety!
Please call LeighAnn Eruzione, LICSW
SAFE Project Coordinator
To Make Referral:
Call 617-661-3991 and ask to speak to an intake coordinator.